Since 1987 ER INGENIERIE designs and manufactures special machines and tailor-made equipment for all industrial applications. The core business of ER INGENIERIE, our special machines meet the modern requirements of Industry 4.0.
ER INGENIERIE integrator in France and Morocco of WYZO, the first sidebot in the world (pick-and-place application)!
Key stages of an industrial project and services of ER INGENIERIE:
- Expression of customer needs / Receipt of specifications at email@example.com
- Pre-study and formalization of a commercial offer
- Mechanical 3D study and design
- Functional analysis
- Agreement in principle with the client
- 2D drawing and in-house machining of mechanical parts
- Commercial material order
- Electrical study
- Automation and robotics study
- Material order cu trade
- Mechanical assembly
- Electrical wiring
- Testing and tuning
- Reception at our premises (FAT = Factory Acceptance Test)
- Delivery to customer site
- Installation / tune-up
- Staff training / Technical file
- Final acceptance (SAT = Site Acceptance Test)
- Remote maintenance
Our in-house skills and know-how allow us to offer tailor-made turnkey machines!
The BE 4.0 – Industries du Futur trade show is held at Mulhouse, at the heart of the Grand Est region of eastern France, French Tech themed IOT Manufacturing approved.
Organized by The Parc Expo of Mulhouse