2 days of business, discussions and innovation
Located at the heart of the Grand Est region of eastern France, partner of French Fab, the BE 4.0 Industries du Futur exhibition takes place at Mulhouse, a Territoires d’Industrie approved conurbation.
As the leading French region with regard to industrial investments (automotive, energy, agrifoods, etc.), the Grand Est is the benchmark for Advanced Manufacturing.
Located where French, German (Industry 4.0) and Swiss (Industry 2025) strategies meet, BE 4.0 is business-orientated and brings together industry leaders, expert businesses and start-ups to give you the opportunity to discover technological solutions, new products, innovations, etc.
Born out of a desire by industrialists in the Mulhouse region to drive the industry of the future forwards, BE 4.0 has not stopped growing and is holding its 6th edition in 2020.
BE efficient to boost your transformation
In the trade show, companies, universities, competitive clusters and institutions come together to present solutions which "boost" the transformation to industry 4.0 in terms of:
- Support & Financing
- Skills, training & innovative management
- Data & artificial intelligence
- Energy & Sustainable production
- IoT: connected objects & networks
- Customer relationships & new economic and social models
- Supply Chain
- Advanced production technologies
BE informed for more discussions and experiences
Take advantage free of charge over 2 days of:
- 5 trinational plenary conferences, genuine feedback and franco-german perspectives to inspire your future business over 2 days. These are led by franco-german journalists and simultaneously translated into French and English,
- numerous meet-ups (conferences, master classes, workshops. etc.) offered by exhibitors for you to discover their expertise, learn about new products, share your experiences, etc.
- pitches by start-ups, drivers of innovation for the industry of tomorrow.
BE connected to develop your network
Our network is also LinkedIn which hosts a growing community of professionals. Join it and share your experiences, your news, and keep abreast of innovations!
By taking part in BE 4.0 Industries du Futur you are joining an active and expert trinational community helping you to successful transition to the industry of the future.
- 10 000 m² of exhibition and conference space
- 4 114 visitors (20% increase) including 14% from abroad
- 507 B2B meetings (70% increase)
- 273 exhibitors (18% increase)
- More than 67 conferences on the key challenges of Industry 4.0
- 3 700 subscribers to the conferences