5 plenary cessions conducted by journalists from Les Echos
The excellent plant with Yann Vincent, industrial director of the PSA Group
With its vision of the plant of the future, the PSA Group is looking towards a new development model focused around 4 major challenges:
- the performance of industrial organisation: boosting of flows, quality, traceability, production line productivity and flexibility
- technologies in production in the digital era: connected plants, robotics, optimized maintenance tools, 3D printing
- the sustainable plant: enhancing resources, eco-design, compressing
- The human factor: learning community, training, working conditions, autonomization of teams, …
With plants which are thoroughly busy, efficient, flexible with volumes, mix and client demands, autonomous … the PSA “excellent plant” has car manufacturing accessing the era of agility and modularity. A feature which will be adopted by the partners, notably suppliers (pre- and post- activities).
The digital transformation of companies, strategic challenges to technological questions.
With Pascal Laurin, Director of Industry 4.0 at Bosch France and Benelux, Hugues Meili CEO of NIJI
“From company managers to specialists of these jobs and their associated tools, digital transformation is an eminently transversal challenge, functional before being technical, which includes all organisations and pertains equally to humans, processes and machines.
Round Table. Sustainable production: a competitive factor for industry!
If sustainable development is a concept which is often implemented in all company sectors, its application in industrial production processes remains a subtle exercise.
How do you turn a concept into a reality which is profitable short-term? Does sustainable production apply to the whole company value chain?
Integrating all the drivers for the industry of the future (agility & performance, digitalisation, frugality in energy/matters and in waste recovery, internal and external cooperation), sustainable production is firmly client-oriented. It pushes the economic models to evolve to meet new needs, thus increasing the added value of the products/services and company competitiveness.
This conference will present the most innovative and efficient practices for your company
For the introduction,
- Sabine FRANCOIS – ADEME Grand Est regional director
- Prof. Dr. Frank Schultmann, director of the DFIU (French-German Institute for Environmental Research) and the IIP (Institute for Industrial Production) at the Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT)For the industrial testimonies
For the industrial testimonies
- Mr. Matthias Göbel, department Nachhaltigkeit, Innovationsmanagement und Kooperationen” – BMW (Germany)
- Mr. Yves Bailly – PDG Norske Skog – Golbey (Fr)
Industrie 4.0 and cybersecurity : “security by design”
With Jean-Noël de Galzain, President of Hexatrust and Wallix Group
Philippe Dessertine, Economist